Submit Applications

Please select the required type of Permit, Certificate or Application from the list below.

To request an extension to the expiry of a planning permit, request a secondary consent amendment to endorsed plans, or submit other requests relevant to the stage of an application, search the application via the Planning Register and select from the Available Actions for Planning Permit Applicant. For more information, click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions.